Posted by: Pieter | 2009-03-10

Dear Doc,
I have notice for the past 6 months that my underpants are soiled. This happens during day and night time. there are 2 different stains. One appears to be a colourless fluid and the other stain are solid excrement. The fluid stain are more irregular. I am a 50 year old male. I weight is 118kg and my length is 189cm. My diet is relative healthy. I eat bran cereal for breakfast. Twice a week fruit and cereals as dinner. Once a week red meat. I drink +- 1 liter of beer a week. Do I need to be concern?

I strongly recommend that you consult a proctologist, in order to have a full examination done, to rule out any underlying pathology.