Question
Posted by: Brad Soltani | 2011-05-06

Colonic stenosis?

I''m not sure how to treat this:

I have chronic thin(Pencil) stools. It''s been 7 years now.
Unless I eat 3 meals a day from which 2 are Salads, my stool is less that 1cm thick. With a lot of salads and fiber, it becomes 1-1.5 cm, but a bit loose and with cracks.
5-6 times bowl movements a day, as most of the times I don''t feel %100 empty.
I have no blood in stools, no pain (a little bit of discomfort when I press my lower abdomen), and I have not lost weight. - I do not have IBS.
Let''s hope it''s not cancer. Then what can it be? and in each case, how can I naturally cure it?

Brad Soltani

The first step will be to have a clear diagnosis made and I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor for a gastroscopy and colonoscopy. Once a diagnosis have been made, we can discuss the cure at length.