Question
Posted by: Bev | 2009/11/25

colon problem?

i have been sick with kidney infection twice this month. the doctor on my second visit said that i had a colon infection but he still prescribed the exact same meds as the first time for a kidney infection. Its now almost two weeks that i am on my feet again but my tummy cramps all the time, i feel bloated, i have something of a beer belly and i dont even consume alcohol. i am constipated and getting hemarroids. what do you think is the problem and should i get colon medication? Thank you kindly....sincerely appreciate your advise on the matter.

Hallo Bev
Do you have a runny tummy? Try using probiotics 3 times per day and Pancreoflat with each meal. If you have diarrhoea, you may need to send a sample to the lab for culture. Kantrexil may help for infective diarrhoea.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/25

Hallo Bev
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc