Posted by: Chrissy | 2012-08-16

Colon Cleasning

Good day. Would it be advisable to do colon cleansing. i am very overweight and people claim that it cleans you inside and gets rid of all the toxins in your body. If I cleanse my colon. What would be your best suggestion in doing so. Thanks

Expert ImageNatural health

Good day

You need to look at all aspects of being overweight. What is your diet like ? what exercise do you do ? how regular do you have bowel movement ? is your body being able to detoxify ? all these questions needs to be taken into consideration when there is weight issues. When going for Colon cleansing - questions like what liquid is used, what is the pressure of the colon cleanse are important to decide how the body would react. To get rid of toxins the liver needs to work effectively as well otherwise colon cleanse is a short fix problem.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie