Question
Posted by: zaheera | 2009-01-22

colon cancer - what can we do for pain

I have lost a grandfather to colon cancer after 5 years of fighting - My father in law has just been diagnosed with colon cancer. I am guessing stage 2 as he has had the op but they feel that they could not reach everything as some were deeper embedded. We also have been told that he would still need chemo.
I would like us to be pro active in our approach to dealing with this very difficult issue and we want to help him beat cancer. I believe that there is a very high success factor if caught at this stage. Please can you send us any info regarding this (what to expect, different treatments, side effects of chemo). PLEASE TELL US WJAT WE CAN DO IN RESPECT OF PAIN RELIEF AT DIFFERENT STAGES. please answer the following questions giving us the best &  worst case scenarios:
His demograpgics: 65 Year old Indian Male. Had a mild heart attack a few years back &  gallstones but otherwise very healthy. Employed in : accounting department

Expert ImageArchive

Hello Zaheera,
This not my field of expertise but I have read about the Nishi therapeutic system and how it is used for cancer rehabilitation in various parts of the world. The book is called Cure the Incurable by Professor Tombak.