Question
Posted by: Bert | 2009-08-06

Colon cancer

I had colon cancer in 2004 and was successfuly treated.
What precautionary steps can be taken to prevent a re occurrence

Expert ImageCancer survivors guest forum

Great news .Ensure you go for regular check ups to and oncologist at least once a year . They will insure that you have the correct test don annullly
Attend to your diet lots of fresh friut and veggies and not to much red meat
greetings Linda

1
Posted by: Penny Burger | 2009-08-14

Stage D Cancer, Is my diet still important. Should i take vitamin C. Would Ozone be an option. O3 to help with oxygen through my blood system. I am weak and in allot of pain. I have almost survived 2 years. The cancer has spread in my liver and lungs. I have just had cancer surgically removed from my spine and had radiation.
Kind regards

Reply to Penny Burger