Question
Posted by: Mariette | 2010/09/23

Colon

I''ve been experiencing a bloated stomach for the past 2 months, I got spasmo canulase from my pharmacist and saw my doctor who said that there is a lot of gas in my colon. She send me for a bowl sonar and this only confirmed the gas. I''m currently drinking pankreoflat. As I sit here everything is pushing up under my ribs and I look 12 months pregnant. I''m too scared to eat and when I do eat I do not eat anything that can provoke gas build up. Please help!! Thank you mariette

Dear Mariette
Try taking probiotics like Probiflora 3 times a day with your pankreoflat. Also try a low carbohydrate diet (more fruit and vegetables) with low fat protein. Avoid gas cooldrinks, bubblegum, cabbage, brusselsprouts, beans, and beware of products that contain yeast.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/23

Dear Mariette