Posted by: Sam | 2010-05-26

Dear Doc
I wonder if you could suggest a way of cleaning out the bad bacteria from my colon as i am getting repeated vaginal infections such as e coli, Proteus mirabilis etc. despite being very careful about hygiene etc. many thanks

Expert ImageNatural health

you can use a good probiotic, like Solgar's acidophillus and Caprilex (this kills the bacteria). Stay away from sugar, wheat and dairy as this feeds the bacteria.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie

Posted by: Perm | 2010-06-01

Hi Sam

in addition to DR. Debbie''s advice:

you can use Psyllium Husk and and bentonite clay (liquid or powder). you can buy them at the health shop. mix 1 table spoon of psyllium hust and 1 table spoon of bentonite clay in a glass of water (make sure you mix bentonite clay with water first, then add the husk). then drink about a litre of water immediatetely (within an hour of drinking the mixture)

you need to drink this mixture on an empty stomach (preferably in the morning or before bedtime). dont eat anything for about 2 hours aftr drinking it and also dont take it with your medication bcos it will also clean them out.

Psyllium husk - works as a crub inside you colon, it cleans out the bacteria that has been from when u were born.

the bontonite clay - helps push the husk to work even more and then bulks up all the bacteria into a stool.

if you want to read up more you can google the two, some people have even found coins in their stool by using these 2 products to cleanse their colon

hope this helped

Ps: you can read my post (31 May) i also have more or less the same problem (recurrent vaginal infections - candida)

Reply to Perm