Question
Posted by: Elna | 2010/11/02

Colleague behaving strangely

I have been working with this colleague for a few years now. He really is a sweet guy and we get along very well. He is gay and in a committed relationship with a man quite a bit younger than him, who I think is a bit over emotional and dependant and putting emotional stress on him.

I know that he has been seeing a psychologist and he is taking some kind of medicine for some kind of disorder.

Every now and again he will kind of " lose"  his personality - not doing anything bad, but just getting a bit disorientated, forgetting things and not being quite in the moment - if that makes sense.

Today is the third time that he just did not pitch up for work. He just sms''ed to say that he forgot to take his medicine last night and don’ t feel well enough to come to work - says he is nauseous.

What do you think can be the matter with him? What is this medicine that he is drinking and how do I handle him when he goes on one of these weird " trips"  while at work?

I can't imagine what may be wrong with him. But if he is taking time off work claiming to be sick, can't he be asked for a doctor's note explaining what's wrong ? And if he is having odd "turns" while at work, then it is surely appropriate for his supervisor, or someone like that, to ask for a doctor's note, to clarify what is wrong, and what might go wrong and how you should try to help him in that event.
I can't off-hand think of a medicine that makes you feel nauseous when you DON'T take it. But its all too unclear - maybe he had a crisis at home, and is just saying he is nauseous ; there are so many possibilities.

2
Posted by: wistletit | 2010/11/02

clearly he is a mind control slave for gay sex games of powerful people.

stay clear of him!

Reply to wistletit