Question
Posted by: belinda | 2008/07/26

Collapsing vagina and rectum

I am 39 years old, had 2 nvd one with cut and one with a 2nd degree tear, then 10 years ago with sever endometris i had to have a hysterctomy with a bladder lift, then about 4 years ago my rectum collapsed into my vagina and that was repeared, i went to my gp because i am suffering again severe bladder infections and batteling to get my no 2 out need to manually help, when he did an internal he said that he can only get 1 finger in whatever that means and that my vaginal wall was collapsing and that my rectum was once again collopsing,.

Can this be fixed again and how long will it last this time, and will that be why i am battling with bladder infections againg

It can be surgically repaired. Unfortunately these repairs don't last forever. This may be why you are battling with bladder infections.