Question
Posted by: A | 2010/04/13

COLLAGEN

Will taking Collagen supplements be useful for anti-aging and
for improving skin firmness?.
How effective is it and are tablet form of collagen well absorbed?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi A, thank you for the question.

This is a difficult question to answer a no specific medical studies exist that I am aware of showing the direct benefit of collagen tablets (using skin biopsies).

I am aware of a study that examined patient’s skin using a VISIA complexion analysis that showed general improvements in the skin with collagen supplement tablets. My advice is: if you can afford it give it a try and let us know.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/04/14

Hi A, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert