Question
Posted by: Flower1980 | 2010/03/16

coldsore

Why is it everytime I give my boyfriend a BJ I get a coldsore. And now he wants me to give him a BJ again but I am to shy to tell him why not, or how should I talk about the subject with him.

I would suggest that you tell him that you have made this link and that you are not prepared to engage in any form of sexual contact without a sexual health check up and use of a condom in the future. Whilst this might seem a little harsh, you need to protect yourself, and you also need to protect him - if you have a cold sore - which is also part of the Herpes family of viruses, there is a chance you could give him genital Herpes! The spread of this virus is most likely during an outbreak (i.e. when sores are present, but it is worth using protection (condoms/dental dams/cling film) to be safe).

Claire - SASHA

3
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/17

No No you have to give him a BJ, just use condom isn''t that common sense, tell him he is sick and he is making you sick and you have decided to use protection, then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: paul | 2010/03/16

Be honest with him. Tell him the truth.

Reply to paul
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/16

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist