Question
Posted by: pp | 2010/06/29

colds and flu

Can you advise...All of our children live in UK so I try and visit as often as possible but as I land in London I get a cold which turns into temp/bronchitis which spoils the visit. I''m starting to dread going but have to....Any suggestions what i can do to prevent this? I did think it maybe allergies but why temp? Tks

Hallo pp
It may be a combination of temperature changes, stress of travelling, dry air on the airplane and contact with germs on the airport that causes your illness. Try taking something to boost your immunity like Echinacea, Viral choice C or Immunochoice. It may also be worth your while to take the Pneumococcus vaccine.

3
Posted by: pp | 2010/07/01

Thank you and will try your advice. Going back over in August so need to do something. Please can you tell me what a Pneumococcus Vaccine is and from where do you get the vaccination? Tks.

Reply to pp

TRy Vitamin C &  Echinaforce!

Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/29

Hallo pp