Question
Posted by: worry | 2011/09/21

cold vaginal discharge

I have a serious problem, everytime I have sex with my man I get this very cold white discharge! I can''t even concentrate because its like there is ice inside. Its so frustrating because I have realised that its normally cold even if I''m not having sex. I inserted my finger this morning and the discharge came out cold like ice. Is there a desease like that?

If this happens after sex, it is likely to be an STI. Have it checked out by your doctor.

Bestw ishes

2
Posted by: Liz | 2011/10/07

Omg. This happened to me a few months ago. Glad to hear I''m not the only one. Usually when I orgasm its hot but one time it was cold and I wondered what the hell is going on. Its definitetly not an std because I just got a check up and my man is faithful or I will kill him and he knows this. Did u find out more info ?

Reply to Liz

Bestw ishes