Question
Posted by: Charlie | 2012-06-27

Cold sweats

Im a 26 yr old female , i consider myself healthy within BMI etc , blood pressure cholestrol etc all good. recently i wake up in the middle of the night and im wet from sweat my whole body ( similiar to how it feels when one has a fever that breaks) , sometimes it happens even more then once a night. Im not too hot as i dont feel hot just wake up wet and then obviously cold from the wet.

Also im not someone who sweats alot eg: when i exercise etc i dont sweat too much.

please advise what this could be

Charlie

There are a multitude of possible causes for night sweats and I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests. Refer to the following link for more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_sweats