Posted by: Manyokola | 2009-03-10

Cold stuff during pregnancy

My girlfriend who is 4 months pregnant likes eating cold stuff (ice cubes, cold drink, water in the fridge etc), i was wondering if this is not dangerous for our little creation.

No it is fine.

Posted by: MeMe | 2009-03-10

Too much of a thing is not right, it might not affect the little one BUT i promise you after sha just given birth to the LO she will tremble like she has nover b4, she will be shacking and feeling cold like she will die soon i promise you that has happend to me, tell her to limit her intake of such stuff, cause i promise you if she continues..u' ll hear form her makabuya!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes!

Reply to MeMe