Posted by: Virus | 2011-03-26

Cold Sore Virus

I am continually fighting off viral infections. About 5 months ago I had Shingles and the first sign of something being wrong was after I had gone for a walk in the sun and then I could feel the spot where I normally get cold sores start tingling. I immediately used Spirits of Camphor and next day I started with Shingle blisters.
since then i am continuously feeling that tingling at the cold sore spot and am continually feeling run down. I have tried courses of Vit B Co injections plus am taking Multi Vitamins.
Is there any way to knock that virus that is trying to break out of my system.

You should consult your doctor for a script for anti-viral tablets that is taken over a period of time, like for instance Gancyclovir. These tablets will not prevent shingle attacks but lesson the attack and increase the periods between attacks.