Question
Posted by: Anthea | 2010/03/15

Cold Shivers

I have been experiencing cold shivers, my entire body shivers uncontrollably (while sleeping, I often wake up due to these shivers) Its as though my body temp just drops down to its lowest. This happen to me again last night, but after my cold shiver, my body seemed to have gone into overdrive. I became so hot, sweating. Not sure if this is a concern. I have spoken to my GP who has no answers, but recommends I monitor it. It does not always happen and I dont know when it will. It just happens. Please help

Hallo Anthea
How old are you? - this could be part of menopausal symptoms if you are around 50. Other problems that can cause shivers and hot flushes are infections, like kidney infections, chronic lung infections and TB.

3
Posted by: Tasha | 2013/06/08

I have the same problem, I'm only 35. It's like my insides start freezing.

Reply to Tasha
Posted by: Anthea | 2010/03/22

Age: 34. I had my glucose level checked the following day and it was low (3.3) could it be that? Dont think I have any infections (no symptoms)

Reply to Anthea
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/15

Hallo Anthea

Reply to cyberdoc