Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/18

Cold or flu

I am not sure if i have a cold or the flu but I have had the smae symtoms off and on for nearly 2 weeks - stuffy then runny nose, headache, fever, coughing, post nasal drip, sneezing, tight chest, loss of appetite.

I thought I was catching a cold and took Echinasea (or however you spell it) to clear it and the symptoms would get better but it wont go away fully or come on full blown - what is the problem here??

Dear Anonymous
Try taking the Echinacea 4 times daily for at least 5-7 days as I think you sort of supressed it but did not keep on long enough. If you get a yellow thick nasal discharge or fever, you probably need antibiotics too