Question
Posted by: Jill | 2009/11/17

Cold night sweats

For the past 6 months Ive been suffering from cold night sweats. I drench my bedding and clothes. I feel as though I have a hang over the next morning because of dehydration.
I have realised that when I have the night sweats it usually occurs when I have had a really vivid dream, in the dream Im anxious. Im on Venlor xr for anxiety and depression so dont understand why Im having these dreams and why I am sweeting. My sleep is disturbed and this makes me tired during the day or sick if Im really dehydrated.

Any suggestions Doc?

Hallo Jill
It could be an autonomic nervous system reaction to anxiety - please inform your doctor about this as you may need to take something additional at night like Aterax to prevent these dreams.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/17

Hallo Jill
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc