Question
Posted by: Kirsty | 2009-11-17

Cold night sweats

Hi.

I am having very bad night sweats at the moment. They are preventing me from sleeping properly. my body is freezing and yet my bed and clothes are so wet i need to change. I had a laparoscopy for my endometriosis about 3 weeks ago and I though it might have something to do with that. I have always had night sweats on and off but never this severe or distracting. I was tested for diabetes a few months ago and the levels were on the high end of fine. WHat could be wrong with me?

Hi Kirsty
Night sweats could be a sign of underlying infection or abnormal (thyroid/female)hormone levels. Please discuss with your doctor as he may need to do some blood tests to check this

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-11-17

Hi Kirsty

Reply to cyberdoc