Question
Posted by: Tee | 2011-02-21

Cold in the mornings?

Hi Doc,

For a little more than a week I''ve been waking up with a runny nose and sore throat along with a cough. But it seems during the day it subsides. My throat hurts through out the day and gets dry really quick where I need to swallow a lot of saliva or hurry and get something to drink. It hurts really bad when I yawn.

Dear Tee
You may have a post nasal drip due to an allergy. Try using an antihistamine like Loratidine at night and some tonsillyte or tonsilla (homeopathic medicine - you'll find at your pharmacy) for the sore throat.
dr Bets

2
Posted by: Tee | 2011-02-21

I forgot to mention that I also have extremely itchy eyes

Reply to Tee
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-02-21

Dear Tee
dr Bets