Question
Posted by: Alicia | 2012/05/14

Cold hands and feet

I know that it''s normal to be cold in winter, but my hands and feet are freeeeeeeezzzzzzing. Socks dont even help and its not even winter yet. Is there anything I can do or eat to get warmer?
I''m 24 and pretty healthy. Don''t smoke or drink. I''m 1.56m tall and weigh 40kgs. Come from a pretty petite family. And Im not lacking in iron.

Alicia

It is important to consult your doctor for an examination, in order to determine if your symptoms are due to poor blood flow. It is possible that you have a condition like Raynauds. Your doctor will be able to give advice and to treat it correctly.