Question
Posted by: kate | 2011/10/19

cold feet

what can i do for cold feet?

Expert ImageReflexology expert

Hello Kate
Cold feet could be for a number of reason - the most obvious is lack of circulation. The main question would be - WHY is your circulation struggling.
Your age, diet, and lifestyle would have a lot to do with it.

I would recommend that you find a reflexology therapist near you and they can do a case history and a treatment and shed more light on your problem. :-)
The website is ;
www.reflexologycourse.co.za
click on Find a therapist at the bottom of the page.
Then click on provinces on the right side of the page.

All the best.
Stella :-)

PS: and the second question about burning feet - more or less the same answer as above .... :-)

4
Posted by: Lyndee | 2011/11/24

This  “ free sharing ”  of infromation seems too good to be true. Like communism.

Reply to Lyndee
Posted by: reflexology expert | 2011/10/30

Hello Kate

The website is ;
www.reflexologycourse.co.za

All the best.
Stella :-)

Reply to reflexology expert
Posted by: louis | 2011/10/25

what can i do for continual burning tingling sensation in both my feet and ankles as well as a numb feeling

Reply to louis | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Stella K | 2014/01/14

Cold feet or burning feet is an indication of a circulation problem - I would suggest you see a registered reflexologist that can assist with reflex as well as have a look at your diet. :-) Stella K