Question
Posted by: claire | 2009/11/23

Cold even though Hot

I have some thing wiith my circulation it started with itchy hands and my fingers looked pale especially when it' s cold they would turn Blue. Now even when it' s hot I am cold especially my back and my head feels funny. what could be the problem i thought it was lack of iron i took the supplements. and my Fingers have different Temperature

Hallo Claire
You may have bad circulation in the hands - try taking Nicotinamide supplement ( it is a type of vit B but you will find it at health shops) or flush free Niacin. I think you should also see a doctor to check your blood pressure ad the funny feeling in the head could be due to high blood pressure

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/23

Hallo Claire

Reply to cyberdoc