Posted by: Lonely man | 2010-07-29

Cold Bedroom

Communication did not work for me and my wife. We do have awesome sex like once or twice a month at times, other times its like every second day. We have 3 lovely kids and even after they gone to bed my wife only have time for them still or she goes to bed and sleep. For my wife giving me a bj is not even an open topic and I kinda made peace with that, and I have been craving for months now to go down on her and blow her mind, I even read up on clitoral stimulation, but ja, lets just say its not going anywhere, these days she does not even want me to touch her. I tried to talk to her about it this morning and it blew up in my face AGAIN.

in this case, the best and maybe only solution is to go for couples therapy. for a therapist please phone 0860 100 262.

Posted by: lolly | 2010-07-30

Lonely man i feel your pain and i understand your wife as well,i used to have the same problem after i gave birth to my son.You need to openly discuss this with her and the two of you ned to see a gyny sometimes she needs to take some pills thou i forgot the name,she needs to check her hormonal balance and it will be better if you go with her for the support

Reply to lolly
Posted by: R | 2010-07-29

Then you''ve got a bad deal!
Heck, I have to do everything and then still please hubby, and worst he waits for me, like once my child is safely in bed, he thinks I''m all his! Then he finds out I''m because I either watch TV to spend some quite time with myself, or I clean up the kitchen and do laundry.
I think your wife is taking advantage of u and u need to talk openly with her about this entire situation and come to an agreement.

Reply to R
Posted by: Elle | 2010-07-29

Maybe your wife is suffering from depression?

Reply to Elle
Posted by: Lonely Man | 2010-07-29

To: Advice, thank you, to get her to take that will cause a massive argument, but will try.

To:R I help with the house, she does not have to see to the kids. except comb the girls hair, I bath them, feed them, get them ready for school and still come home to bath them, feed and wash the dogs, clean the cars and still do work I might have to. She is not on any contraceptives.

Reply to Lonely Man
Posted by: R | 2010-07-29

Maybe review the responsibilites in the household and take care of your share nicely, then she will see how hard you are trying. Also be kind to her, when she''s cleaning up, help her all the way. The more involved you are in her life, the more she will appreciate and want you.
Otherwise, if you are already doing all this, and she''s still not in the mood, it could be the contraceptive she''s on that''s making her lose her inclinations to sex.

Reply to R
Posted by: advice | 2010-07-29

Shame lonely man that is terrible, especially when you are in the mood and she is not. Try this stuff called Macca powder to increase her sex drive for her, you just take it twice a day about 2 tsp at a time and you will see how much she wants you in about a months time, it normally takes that long to work, altho it might be quicker but its all natural and I can personally vouch that it works! Good luck and enjoy!!

Reply to advice
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-07-29

Reply to sexologist