Question
Posted by: Nicole | 2010/04/08

Cold &  bones

Hi there. I seem to have a major problem with my bones. Im 21, female. I always had an issue with my bones, whenever im exposed to cold my feet mostly get really sore, its just hurts very badly &  my GP said years ago its just growing pains but i dont think im still growing now. My knees drive me up the wall, at this very moment, the aircon from the next office is driving me to a apoint where i just wana cut my legs of. I am keeping it warm with socks but the bones in my toes &  ankles are killing me. What could be the problem since its only when im exposed to cold. Could it be some kinda problem that maybe some medication can help because the pain is so horrible at times.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Nicole
Ask your doctor to refer you to a rheumatologist who can examine you. If the feet actually change colour and become blotchy when you are exposed to cold, it may be something called Raynauds, but a specialist will be able to properly examine you and make the correct diagnosis.

1
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2010/04/15

Dear Nicole

Reply to Healthy Bones