Question
Posted by: Neli | 2010-05-31

Cold

Hi doc, I had a cold few weeks back where I''ve been coughing bad and I got better. This Saturday I started sneezing and my nose is blocked I can''t breath with my nose. What worries me is the pain on my face, my chick bone on the right side going up to where the eye is. One side of the face since my nose is blocked, what could this be. I''m feeling very cold, is it just the cold or a symptom of some kind? Thanks.

Hallo Neli
It sounds to me as if you have a sinusitis at the moment and you probably need some antibiotics - discuss with your doctor. Getting physiotherapy with ultrasound over that sore sinus also does wonders!

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-05-31

Hallo Neli