Posted by: Anon | 2009-08-20

I need to remain anon for this one. Every time I get my monthlies, my private parts feel ice cold. Like when you sit on something very cold and it burns from the cold. This is painful, uncomfortable and highly embarrassing because when I stand up, you can see from my stance that something is wrong and everyone asks and I cant just blurt out my padda is cold! This only happens when my monthlies is at its heaviest, about day 4.

Is this normal? Can I avoid this? I have tried switching between pads and tampons, but the sensation is still there.

I'm afraid I haven't heard of this before. It is possible that you are getting thrush, but this usually causes itching and burning.