Posted by: lala | 2010-04-14

coke drink

i drink a coke colddrink once a week and a caullegue of mine told me that i must just stop drinking totally. because it will make my vagina wet and my man wont be be satisfied. please help does coke colddrink make u extra wet during the intercourse???

help me thank u

No it does not.

Posted by: Tshepo | 2015-10-13

Hi everyone I have a problem with my girlfriend whenever we make love most of the time She is always wet when I ask her answer will be "I ate fish today,I ate chips today nor I had few cups of coke cooldrink" so my question is does this things make a woman wet oh maybe is she using some prevention medication? Please assist because I trully love her alot

Reply to Tshepo
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-04-16

No it does not.

Posted by: ... | 2010-04-15

HAHAHAHAHA that made for a good laugh! tell your friend that she is as stupid as the ground shes walking on!!!

Reply to ...
Posted by: Doc | 2010-04-14

You CANNOT be serious! The rubbish people come up with...

Reply to Doc
Posted by: / | 2010-04-14

No. Did you know that fatherX-mas is not for real?

Reply to /