Question
Posted by: Cathy | 2011/11/16

Cohens Diet

In your opinion is it wrong to be using someone elses Cohen''s diet - I do understand that blood gets drawn a diet specifically made up for them !

Dear Cathy
You may have noticed that I am not in favour of the Cohen diet, which is a variation of the Atkins diet, and thus not balanced because it cuts out carbohydrates. If you decide to use such a diet, then please be careful and if you should develop side-effects then please consider using a balanced slimming diet and daily exercise instead.
Take care

2
Posted by: Cathy | 2011/11/16

I am actualy using Weighless - at the moment , but seem to be standing still on my weight ! I dont understand where I am going wrong - I am using hormone replacement tablets as well - would tha t possibly have an effect on my weight !

Reply to Cathy

Dear Cathy
Take care