Question
Posted by: Janus | 2012/08/02

Cohen re-feeding

Could anybody please email me the refeeding program I have the original program but no refeeding , Thanks

Dear Janus
I trust that one of the other Readers will e-mail the Cohen re-feeding programme to you.

4
Posted by: Karla | 2012/10/04

Hi Janus

Please forward the refeeding to me if you have received it. I have 5 kilo''s to go but my six months are up and cannot afford to pay again just for the refeeding

Reply to Karla
Posted by: me | 2012/09/21

hi there

I am also looking for it. I see comments posted by TUTU once emailed a couple of people but that was in 2010 :( not sure how to get hold of her though! i really want it. if you find it please email to me and i will do the same?

Reply to me
Posted by: cc | 2012/08/13

where can I get the diet?

Reply to cc

Dear Janus