Question
Posted by: willa | 2008/11/02

cofffee!!!

I don' t eet mutch, but with my studies I drink lots of coffee. does coffee without suger and with fatfree milk makes you fat?

Dear Willa
Coffee does not contain any kilojoules so on its own it will not make you fat. Fat-free milk contains 146 kJ per 100 ml, which is also low in energy, so although it may not be a good idea to drink so much coffee as it can have negative side-effects because the caffeine in coffee is a stimulant (nervousness, tremors, sleeplessness, etc), you won't get fat from drinking coffee and fat-free milk.
Good luck with the studies