Posted by: Me Myself | 2010-04-26

coffee or sex?

I''ve known this lady 18 mths, we work together. She is a very nice person + over the past month we''ve dated twice. Due to work pressure we can only date some weekends. We r going to the movies on Fri. night + then are going to eat something afterwards. She has already said that afterwards I must come have coffee at her place. Could this be a subtle invitation for sex? Should I be prepared just in case it is so? I certainly will not press her for sex but if she offers it I will take it. We r both unattached in our mid 30''s

I can obviously not answer this question as it is not possible to gauge anybody's intentions over the internet. You just have to get to know the person better and with time you will be able to be more open about your relationship in order to see what her intentions are. You are right, do not pressure her into sex or somthing she does not want you to do.

Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-28

It sounds like you should go prepared.Just test the waters when at her place and you will soon see how she responds.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Greek god | 2010-04-27

Tonight is your night brew-lucky fish

Reply to Greek god
Posted by: Jarrod | 2010-04-27

I would say it could be. But you should always be prepared anyway. You never know what might happen

Reply to Jarrod