Question
Posted by: nicci | 2008/08/28

coffee creamer ?

Im at my goal weight right now and I would like to keep that way .I eat a healthy balanced diet but lately I ' ve fallen into the habit of drinking coffee with coffee creamer .
Question 1 - how many calories does 1 cup of coffee with 2 tsp of sugar and 4 tsp of coffee creamer have ? I only have 1 cup a day .
Question 2 -I eat healthy overall ,will this 1 cup of coffee make me put on weight even if its the only unhealthy thing in my diet ?

Please post to DietDoc.

1
Posted by: nicci | 2008/08/28

Sorry gynae doc I thought I was on the diet Doc page . sorry .

Reply to nicci