Question
Posted by: Ash | 2010-10-26

coffee

hello diet doc, 6 weeks ago i stopped drinking coffee and now im happy and calm and i sleep well. the first week was hard, i had withdrawal headaches . now i want to do a 3 day coffee diet to flatten my tummy. i knw this works cause i ve done this before. i will drink 1 strong cup for breakfast, another strong cup for lunch and a light dinner. no coffee for dinner though. and lots of water. i wanna know after 3 days of this coffee diet will i get withdrawal headaches?

Dear Ash
Oh my! You have just go unhooked from caffeine and now you are planning to flood your body and nervous system with caffeine again. You may find that you will feel very jittery and irritable, suffer from insomnia and even some anxiety. The chances are that you will suffer from those withdrawal headaches again, but possibly for a shorter period.
Take care

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-10-26

Dear Ash
Take care