Question
Posted by: Addict | 2010/09/30

coffee

hi there, i started eatin healthy towards the end of august and i decided to cut all stimulants, tea, coffee, alcohol and soft drinks. i did it for 30 days. the whole 30 days i had no energy whatsoever. my appetite soared. i thought i would feel better after 14 days but 30 days past and i still didnt have energy at all. so for the past 2 days i decided to have coffee and voila my energy levels were up the roof. my appetite now controllable. whats a girl to do? i want my body to function naturally. what do i do? how long does it take to adjust?

Dear Addict
The caffeine in coffee, tea and caffeinated cold drinks is a stimulant and can also suppress the appetite slightly. Research has shown that having about 4 cups of standard coffee a day is not harmful to health and that the antioxidants found in coffee may even be beneficial. I don't know how many cups of coffee you drink in a day, but if you can keep your intake down to about 4 cups a day, this should not be harmful.

1

Dear Addict