Posted by: SAFS | 2009-03-26

how much coffee can i drink a day? Is cremora lite better or fat free milk? I have one mug (350ml) coffee (3tsp ricoffy) with cremora lite (8tsp) a day. Is this ok or fattening? its only one cup &  somehow soothing !

I don't have the nutritional composition of Cremora lite, so I can't work out how much fat, saturated fat and energy you will ingest by having 8 teaspoons a day. I would rather use fat-free milk because it is healthier than coffee creamer that contains saturated fats. If you use standard coffee creamer, it contains 2290 kJ, 35,5 g of fat and 32,5 g of saturated fat per 100g. Compare this with the nutrition information panel on the Cremora lite to see if there is a difference or not and if it is worthwhile (e.g. not just 1 or 2% less, but say 20-30% less).