Posted by: Sterr | 2008-11-20

Ek wil net weet o fte veel koffie die selulite kan vererger? Ek drink deesdae baie koffie 8/9 bekers per dag, en ek sukkel baie met sellulite. Ek het 2 weke gelede begin gym, en wil graag weet of koffie nadelig is. Ek eet gesond het nt so 3kg om te verloor maar wil graag fiks en ferm word.

Baie dankie vir jou tyd

HI Sterr

no, not as far as I know. Cellulite is not linked to coffee or caffeine in any way, at least in any proven way. Obviously, two spoons of sugar in the coffee is a separate problem, because that would be about 16 spoons a day, and another whole lot of energy, which can be converted to fat, and that can lead to problems. But it's not the coffee.

You're doing the gym, which is a big part of the answer, but so is diet, so I would suggest that you see a dietician about it to make sure you're eating optimally.

Posted by: me | 2008-11-26

i think coffee do give you sellulite. coffee is not good for your blood circulation. and you get sellulite from bad blood circulations. the blood is not flowing as suppose to through your fat cells. exercise will help with better blood flow.

Reply to me