Question
Posted by: Self Righteous Bastard | 2011/02/27

Cocaine verses Pollution and your heart

So, based on the research posted on this website (i wasnt that interested enough to read the article) according to the headline, Pollution is worse for the human heart (unless within the article they touched on other mammals who live in polluted areas and have access to cocaine) than cocaine.

Great. Got any articles on how Heroin is better than coffee for your joints? How about how methamphetamine is better for concentration then Ritalin?

Final question, how much bolivian marching powder do the employees of Health24 consume and are you worried about pollution and your heart? Ok final, final question, is cocaine as rife in journalist circles as i have been informed or was i misinformed?

Well, I suppose it saves time to just read the headlines and not the actual articles. Burt I had some spare time today, so I read your whole message, and not just the subject line.
I haven't seen the article you are referring to. I wonder what sort of research this was, and also have difficulty picturing one cage of white rats kept in a highly polluted lab, with little miniature factories busily polluting the air ; and another group of addicted rats sniffing cocaine.
I suspect it was a piece of epidenliological research, which can occasionally be illuminating, and sometimes lacking common sense, can be idiotic.
I hope to visit the H24 mother ship in the next month or so, but I'm not aware of anyone using substances to enhance their output. Most journalists I have met over the years are sufficiently messed up on their own not to need cocaine or anything else to screw them up further.

2
Posted by: SRB | 2011/02/27

So journalists really are human? Great to know.

Some of the " scientific"  studies are really a waste of time IMO

Reply to SRB