Question
Posted by: addicts partner | 2008/10/15

cocaine use and sexual performance

I recently discovered that my partner of 9 years has bee using cocaine regularly for the past 18 months. I have a question about it - he says that when he is high on cocaine he cannot get an erection. Is this really a side-effect of cocaine use? Does being high increase sexual desire at all (horniness)? When high, is one more likely to perform sexual acts that one would not normally, ie. is one less inhibited?

Dear addicts partner
Cocaine do have intense aphrodisiac effects initially, but most long-term male users develop erectile dysfunction.
Cocaine can cause feelings of euphoria which may result in reduces inhibition.