Posted by: Zena | 2009-03-01

CM kill sperm?

My husband and I are ttc for 7 years now with 4 mc'  s which all was in the first 9 weeks of pregnancy, I was just wondering is it possible for my CM to kill his sperm and if so how far if at all will such a pregnancy last?

If your cervical mucus killed the sperm, you would not fall pregnant at all. This would not be a cause for miscarriages.

Posted by: Dee | 2009-03-02

If your Cm does infact kill his sperm then there will be no baby as his sperm will all be dead. Once the sperm is in the fallopian tubes and meets up with an egg then your CM has no effect whatsoever on the outcome of the pregnancy. I would suggest you see a FS for further tests, as 4 mc' s is alot.

Reply to Dee