Posted by: V | 2009-09-09

Why would I be losing cm instead of actual weight.
I am not dieting and my exercise is very limited.
I had twins two years ago and find that only now I am starting to look like I used to before the twins, but I am not doing anything different?

Dear V
I am glad for your sake that your body is returning to normal after the birth of your twins, even if it has taken 2 years for this process to become noticeable. It can take a long time for the human body to adjust after such a great change as that which occurs when a woman has to carry and give birth to twins. In addition the twins are probably keeping you pretty active now that they are more mobile and this can cause some weightloss.
If you should start losing weight if you are not dieting I would recommend that you have a medical checkup because it is always important to find out what is causing such unexplained weightloss.
Enjoy those special children