Question
Posted by: Elton | 2012/02/20

Cluster Headaches

I suffer with seasonal cluster headaches since the age of 16. I am now 32 yrs and since last night I felt the '''' aura'''' begin. I can''''t deal with the pain anymore. I was given Prednisone and Treplin over vast periods of time but it damaged my hip and I just had a hip replacement done. I am really desperate for help regarding my condition.

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Elton,

It is now possible in many cluster sufferers to successfully eliminate the clusters. To tell whether I could help you though, I would have to examine you. Please contact me on 0825555763 after 4pm any day.

1
Posted by: Headache Expert | 2012/02/20

Dear Elton,

Reply to Headache Expert