Question
Posted by: Elton | 2012/02/20

Cluster Headaches

I suffer with seasonal cluster headaches since the age of 16. I am now 32 yrs and since last night I felt the '' aura'' begin. I can''t deal with the pain anymore. I was given Prednisone and Treplin over vast periods of time but it damaged my hip and I just had a hip replacement done. I am really desperate for help regarding my condition.

Hi Elton

I'm afraid I have to pass this one over to a physician and suggest that you post it on the medical page, rather than the fitness page, particularly since you have gone through cycles of using meds to treat it.