Question
Posted by: Bradley | 2011-05-26

Cluster headaches

Hi There

I am a cluster headache sufferer. I have been following all sorts of potential cures and was wondering if there is a cure finally !!!!!''''

Brad

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Brad,

There are certainly some cluster headache sufferers that can be helped, but each patient is different, so I would have to examine you in order to be able to give you an idea whether you could be successfully treated. My staff will e-mail you.

This information has been supplied and checked by the multidisciplinary team of specialists at The Headache Clinic, in association with The International Headache Society and the South African Institute of Headache and Migraine Science. For consultation with these specialists, call The Headache Clinic on 0861 678 911 (Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban).

1
Posted by: Headache expert | 2011-05-26

Dear Brad,

Reply to Headache expert