Question
Posted by: clueless | 2009-02-25

clueless

i got involved in chemical subs about 6mths ago - i am not a teenager anymore had never experimented at early age only in my late 30' s - realised i hve addictive pers....i have now been clean from this stuff for a 5wks...(early days)my boyfriend decided that we need to take a break for a while, we were going to chat now on sunday, he has phoned me to say that he needs more time...what do I make of this???? another thing i hve givn him space...not calling or sms him...one of my so called friends chatted to him last nite, she told me not too worry it wosn t about me...do I ask her how he is doing...I feel that a true friend would let me know whats'  happening with him or not I don' t know???

Congraulations on having the ood sense to see what was happening, and to stop. Wouldn't it be a good idea for you to see a psychologist, especally one of the CBT sot, to help you to stay stopped, and to deal with your other concerns ?

1
Posted by: clueless | 2009-02-25

need to add - have started seeing psycologist - (hve had major trauma in my life- neva dealt with it...mugging, father passing away), excercise regimes and started attending NA meetings...

Reply to clueless