Posted by: Anxious | 2012-09-08

Cloudiness-Re post729

You told me to visit a cardiologist regarding my diziness and cloudiness. A few weeks ago i was admitted to hospital to have all the relevant checks done. A specialist monitored my heart for over 24 hours as I was attached to a heart machine but they found nothing wrong. I dont know what else to do, thus diziness is driving me crazy, whatever i need to do, i will do, as it really does effect my everyday life. There has to be something that will stop it. It got to a point last night that it felt like i was rocking and it made me feel quite nauseous.

I am unsure about the cause for your symptoms, especially if there is no cardiovascular cause. I suggest that you consult an ENT specialist, as a viral infection of the inner ear can also present with the same symptoms. You will have to bear in mind that it is not always as simple to make a diagnosis and that all angles have to be investigated.

I am sorry about the frustration but I do suggest that you consult an ENT specialist for further investigation.

Posted by: Cloudiness | 2012-09-09

thanks Tanya, but i have been to an ent and he founf nothing wrong. I have been wondering if it could possibly have anything to do with my wisdom tooth? it started growing out about two years ago. Its the oldy one i have on the top left of my mouth.Its now fully out and I do get a pain now and again there and every now and again i get a hot sensation in the ear on the same side. I wonder if that could possible throw my balance off? Problem is that i had the ent check that ear and he said he saw nothing wrong. When theres cold winds i get extremely bad ear ache in that same ear.

Reply to Cloudiness
Posted by: Tanya | 2012-09-09

Maybe you should have you inner ears checked. You could have Meniers syndrome. Our balance is controlled in the inner ear and you could have a problem there.
Keep us up-dated.

Reply to Tanya