clot or fibroid in pelvic area

Hi, i was involved in a car accident recently &  when i went for xrays the doc picked up i had something in the pelvic area that wasnt meant to be there. unfortunately the radiologist left before writing a report. I got a second opinion from another radiologist and she said its probably a clot or fibroid. This was about 3 days after my period stopped. Do i have anything to worry about, is a fibroid cancerous? what am i suppose to do? Can you recommend a good gynea in the sunninghill/sandton area please. thanks

Fibroids are not cancerous. I wold suggest that you have an assessment by a gynaecologist. Unfortunately I cannot make recommendations on this site.