Question
Posted by: Health24 Admin | 2013-02-22

Closure of forum

Please be advised this forum will be permanently closed this weekend.
Click on the link above to join our new forums.

21
Posted by: Ntate | 2013-02-22

Just an observation i deed, picked a random forum, not necessarily popular and " Admin"  is suprisingly not notifying the people there that he will close it. Could the forum still be here come Monday?

Ke latlhetse tlhware legonyane...

Reply to Ntate
Posted by: Man | 2013-02-22

If Monday comes and this site is no more all the best guys. For those I have offended and insulted, I do apologize... I was part of this forum since 2007. Cheers. dasveedAnja

Reply to Man
Posted by: Aqua | 2013-02-22

Ai what can I say...i find it insensitive though that we were not even asked for suggestions and ideas when the so called new forums were developed

Admin o wrongo maan, aikhona!

Reply to Aqua
Posted by: Bonga/Sma | 2013-02-22

Someone is playing us here and I don''t think it is Admin.This person is taking us for granted and I pray to God he is not one of the regulars.
1st:We needed to be consulted
2nd:Admin knows how we value these forums
3rd:We ''d have been given reasons for the closure
4th:This is not a kids forum the H2H nd HIV forums play a big part in our lives.

If this is indeed a serious closure we need REASONS for such action.Some of us can even commit to subscribing if that is the case.
Some info we get here is worth paying for,
SO CAN THIS BE CLARIFIED?

Reply to Bonga/Sma
Posted by: VW | 2013-02-22

Seconded PP, Admin can go play in the traffic if she is bored !!!!

Reply to VW
Posted by: Pretty Pear | 2013-02-22

Yhuuu Theo if that''s the case whoever invented it must be fired...stru!!
NO we dont owe them anything...why must we pump life to non existing life HELL no...
I think we should find another blog where we would find each other again...and let go of health24 who clearly doesnt want us...

Reply to Pretty Pear
Posted by: VW | 2013-02-22

I HATE THE NEW FORUM PERIOD!!!!!! IS NOT USER FRIENDLY AT ALL SO WHAT SHOULD ADMIN DID BEFORE CREATING THE NEW FORUM WAS TO POST AS S/HE DID NOW ASKING US ON HOW WE WANT THE NEW FORUM TO BE SO S/HE DID!! I SAY S/HE SHOULD GET HIS /HER FRIEND AND PUMP LIFE TO THE NEW FORUM PERIOD!!

Reply to VW
Posted by: Theo | 2013-02-22

The new forum is dead and no life so we are forced to be " evacuated"  to give life to the new forum

This is a last topic there
" This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Carol 3 weeks ago."  proves that life is no more, so let us evacuate and pump life in it.

I personally find the new forum interface boring and lack the idea that created this one, in the most simplest form. Paragraphing there is terrible, seems like all is double spacing.

Reply to Theo
Posted by: Bella | 2013-02-22

Admin ndiyakucenga please dont block my vum vum GTI please torho...ndiyazithoba kuwe Admin kwaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! mara Hamba maan Admin LOL

Reply to Bella
Posted by: VW | 2013-02-22

Maar Admin wa bora shame, I mean we are the user here and we love the site as it is, I know change is difficult but let be change when needed not for funny or when you feel like it and nogal to the worse! noh hamba Admin !!

Reply to VW
Posted by: VW | 2013-02-22

OOps Bella I forgot that Admin its a woman and mite get angry and block me. Ke sorry Admin tog!!!!!

Maar the truth of the matter is we dont like this new forum that they forcing us to it. I personally I''m not even going to bother myself ka yona shame!!!!!

Reply to VW
Posted by: Pretty Pear | 2013-02-22

A moment of silence

I guess today we need to spend the day mourning to the loss of years we''ve invested in this forum...

Lets bow down and pray!!

Reply to Pretty Pear
Posted by: Pretty Pear | 2013-02-22

kwaaaaaa Vumvum hahahha Lmao

Reply to Pretty Pear
Posted by: Bella | 2013-02-22

hahahahaha my vum vum uthi makahambe lol...

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Telly | 2013-02-22

Admin You are destroying what really built a lot of us here. Through this forum I was able to forgive and forget, through this forum I learnt so much, I made friends on this forum.

Reply to Telly
Posted by: VW | 2013-02-22

Hamba wena Admin!!!!!

Reply to VW
Posted by: T | 2013-02-22

Oh my word. *sommer in mourning*. But a post admin should appear in a different coulour: blue or something, right???

Reply to T
Posted by: Theo | 2013-02-22

It is really sad that we are now forced to the new forum. Anyway, you know what is best for H24 forums considering all aspects. We have to accustom to the new forum. Sad indeed.

Reply to Theo
Posted by: Pretty Pear | 2013-02-22

So Admin rather have 2 forumites participating on a forum...than these user friendly, helpful and fun forums?...okay i get it...

Reply to Pretty Pear
Posted by: Me. | 2013-02-22

Dear Admin, can you please rather not close this forum pleased its much user friendly than the new forum is

Reply to Me.
Posted by: Man | 2013-02-22

Good Day Admin.. A question, Ru going to move over the posts? There is a lot of adivse on this forum posted over the years, especially on HIV forum. If your throwing away all that years of advise then shame.

Reply to Man